Position Title: Research, Data Collection and Information Management Assistant
- University degree in Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, International Relations or similar from a recognized academic institution with 3 years of relevant experience or,
- High school degree with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in activities related to migration, population and development and international cooperation.
- Experience in data collection and research.
- Knowledge of the latest technological developments in information technology and information system;
- Ability to compile and holistically analyse diverse datasets;
- Experience with handling confidential data;
- Demonstrated understanding of different data collection methodologies;
- Experience in data visualization and information design skills.
- Experience in preparing documents, briefings, articles.
Fluency in English and Spanish is required
Deadline for submission: 28/10/2019
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via e-mail to: VacanteNO07firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reference terms: Descargar